There will be additional future career opportunities to be updated and posted within the upcoming weeks, For now, please contact our Human Resources Coordinator, Treva Edwards, for any questions you may have.
TREVA EDWARDS – Human Resources Coordinator
Established, multi-state, AV rated, insurance defense litigation firm seeks a Legal Assistant to assist with a growing litigation practice in the firm’s Orlando, FL office. Goodman McGuffey LLP is a leading regional law firm with eight offices in FL, GA, NC & SC.
The selected candidate will be assisting in setup and review of newly received files, document discovery, scheduling hearings/depositions, etc. using Pro-Law, the firm’s case/practice management system.
Desired skills include:
- The ideal candidate must have some paralegal or legal secretarial experience.
- Advanced technology skills including document and case management in a paperless environment.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong academic background including a college degree.
- Experience in Pro-Law is preferred, but not required.
As an EOE/AA employer, Goodman McGuffey LLP does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status of a veteran and basis of disability, or any other federal, state or other protected class.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements in confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
- LinkedIn Job Posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1866316216/?pathWildcard=1866316216&trk=mcm
- Indeed Job Posting: https://www.indeed.com/job/legal-assistant-c4f30924e11a25b9